Saturday, April 1, 2017

Introduction...better late then never.

So I have finally got around to building and setting up the blog and URL for JLGothos Digital Publishing. Over the course of the next few weeks I'll be adding a page for you to see how to buy ads for the various blog series and I'll be doing all the non-writing business related posts here. The Latest News and Updates and as well as other announcements as JLGothos Digital Publishing signs other writers and hopefully you'll stay with us as we grow into hopefully a publishing powerhouse. 

Although it's only me right now. I'm hoping as we grow and sign people up, that the number of people that post on this blog will grow as well. I'll be putting up writing advice and as well as writing news and other writing related stuff here. 


As you can see there will be space for ads on here and as well on the blogs for The Lisa Goodwin Series, The Transpunzel Series, and Frank Malone Mysteries. Each will have limited space so get your requests in now. Ads will be approved on a case by case basis, and not all ads will make the cut. Generally speaking I won't say no to money, but I won't compromise the values, and ethic vision I have for this company. 

JLGothos Digital Publishing is a Pro-LGBTQ company, and it will also be a company that will support socially liberal causes as we are able to do so. I feel that as a company grows it has a social responsibility to give back as it is able to do so. 

I hope to have some news soon about The Lisa Goodwin Series, as well as TransPunzel Both of which I'm working on right now. I'm working out the story for the Frank Malone Mysteries over the next several months, and I'll be working on that soon.

Keep your eyes peeled on the JLGDigitalPublishing Twitter for each of the series as I will be putting the majority of the updates there. You can follow me on Twitter and Facebook as well. 

Follow Lisa, Frank, and Punzel on Twitter.
And Like Their Pages on Facebook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive